D3 Strategic Framework Process & Goals
GOAL: Think BIG.
Determine Where You Are Specifically!
- Gain a current inventory of critical company data and process
- Dream -What Do I (really) Want Next?
- What is my best Market, Message, and Medium and what Metrics do I need to Measure that?
- Decide and align core values & update key messages for target audiences
- Direction – HOW do I get there? Am I completely clear about where I am headed?
- Decide to Create Change & Proceed – Commitment of time, resources and accountability
RESULTS: Clarity about what results you want to achieve and the mindset and path to get there.
GOAL: Plan It Out!
Move from Definition to Designing an Effective Business Model, Strategies and Your Unique Strategic Solutions Plan
- Evaluate Your Current Business Model & Strategy
- Project financial and human resources into The Future & Plan for Change
- Create concepts for success and Update Your Story & Messaging
- Design & Create Value-based campaigns and tactics that match that concept
- Evaluate how technology application may help automate or improve the efficiency and productivity of your planned campaigns and delivery
- Empower Employees to collaborate and participate
Create Measurable Metrics and Communicate Them
RESULTS: A written business/personal and marketing plan with defined strategies, tactics and measurable metrics based on your Change goals and resources.
GOAL: Get it DONE!
Moving from Definition and Design Thinking to Execution
- Define Resources Available – Time, People, Money
- Determine Key Milestones, Calendar & Cost to Implement
- Prioritize Key Actions and Produce Project(s) Budget
- Communicate Scope and Implications of Change to All Affected
- Monitor Results against Metrics.
- Celebrate Accomplishments and Fix Failures
- Declare it DONE! Consistent Closure Creates Comfort!
RESULTS: Objectives Met…Results Realized…Change Created & Communicated